List with various slides, workshops and presentations.
- 2022 - Web Technologies
- I am teaching two groups of second-year students, roughly 50 students, Web Technologies.
- The course focuses on core knowledge about front-end and backend, including current trends in the industry (microservices, GraphQL, architectural patterns, etc.)
- 2019 - Open Source Working Methodologies
- I was teaching two groups of third-year students, roughly 50 students, Open Source Working Methodologies.
- This course was focused on Linux skills and introduced them to open source development and container-based infrastructure and concepts.
- Jun 2018 - OpenStack overview at Faculty of Computer Science (Iasi)
- Guest lectured at Cloud Computing course (3rd year), giving an overview of the OpenStack, community, contributor model and presenting the architecture of a few components. [Lecture slides] (https://openstack-slides.mateimicu.com/)
- Web Technologies 2nd year course for University students
- OpenStack introduction and how the projects and components are structured. At the end present how we integrated with it in the Argus project tot test CloudBase-Init
- Kubernets Deployments, Volumes, Secrets, ConfigMaps
- Conu explained slides and examples on how to test docker images using Conu
- May 2017 - BEST Training Weekend - A beginner’s workshop to Git and Python
- May 2016 - Trainer at Open Source Camp - Crash course into Python
- May 2016 - Python training at Faculty of Computer Science (Iasi) Introduce students to Python programming language and ecosystem
- April 2016 - Advance Git at Faculty of Computer Science (Iasi)
- Cherry-Picking, Rebasing, advanced workflows, and integrations
- March 2016 - Trainer at FII Practic, Iasi
- Introduction in DevOps and automation over the course of six weeks (2h / week)